Unmanned Solutions Forum 2015 is to be held in Spaladium Arena, Split, Croatia.
The Spaladium Arena is a multi-purpose sports and business arena located on the nothern part of Split, Croatia.
Address: Zrinsko-Frankopanska 211, 21000 Split, Croatia
- was buit in 2008
- multi-purpose venue with 12.000 seats
- can be configured to seat from 1.246 to 12.339 people
- very flexible for a variety of events
- includes a wellness center, a sky bar and an exclusive restaurant overlooking the city & its surroundings
- various accommodation options in the nearby
How to get there?
- By motorway from Zagreb in 3,5-4 hrs
- By Adriatic main road from Rijeka in approx. 5 hrs
- By ships from Rijeka or Dubrovnik, all islands but also from Italy whose towns are well connected with Split by fast and ferry lines.
- Split Airport connects with Zagreb several times/day and also with other EU capitals.
- Railway line goes north and other EU destinations.